Eheim 2217 bio media capacity

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
If information is easily aquired and people are to lazy to use resources they have they should not get the answer provided for them. Stop being so lazy go use the search functions
Who are you calling lazy ? Honestly dude if you have nothing useful to provide just keep it moving. Is your self esteem so low that you need to bash others on a forum to get youe rocks off ? Inbetween real life responsibilities i was trying to help a friend and yes did look for a quick answer grow up pal

Reactions: Dieselhybrid

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
You could have found the answer to your own question in what 3 minutes? I bet you spent more time making this thread and waiting for the answer
Infact i bet your mouth wouldnt be so slick in person

FreshyFresh

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2015
Buffalo NY
What type of bio media does your friend intend to run in this 2217? Is it going to be one type of media, or a mix? I'm assuming you're asking because he needs to know how much to buy?

Either that or I'm not understanding the question? I know what I would do. Fill it to the max, such that you can still fit the filter together.

I would still have some type of sponge or mechanical media upstream of the bio though. You don't want chunks of stuff clogging the bio.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
What type of bio media does your friend intend to run in this 2217? Is it going to be one type of media, or a mix? I'm assuming you're asking because he needs to know how much to buy?

Either that or I'm not understanding the question? I know what I would do. Fill it to the max, such that you can still fit the filter together.

I would still have some type of sponge or mechanical media upstream of the bio though. You don't want chunks of stuff clogging the bio.
Thx bus yeah he just wanted to figure out how much to buy as he kind of needed it set up asap. I really didnt have to to research it myself. All in all hes gonna fill it with pit scrubbies.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Who are you calling lazy ? Honestly dude if you have nothing useful to provide just keep it moving. Is your self esteem so low that you need to bash others on a forum to get youe rocks off ? Inbetween real life responsibilities i was trying to help a friend and yes did look for a quick answer grow up pal
Friend doesn't have access to a computer? It just baffles me how incredibly lazy people are now a days. Unreal.

Reactions: Lobonator

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You're right buddy but since you asked was dealing with a new born and a mother in law in the e.r last night... none the less you have enlightened me, i'll no longer post on mfk and use google going forward
I don't get the folks who come onto a discussion thread and tell others to go and use Google.Good thing Google does not consist of a real time discussion section or we wouldn't need MFK.

Reactions: Dieselhybrid

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Friend doesn't have access to a computer? It just baffles me how incredibly lazy people are now a days. Unreal.
It baffles me how pathetic your life must be thar your trolling a memeber who was merely trying to help someone out. But i feel for you. At the moment i bet your wearing superman undies sitting in your parents basement earing lucky charms out of a rusty pot.

Mhhh nah your not slick in reality just a poor soul worried about other people supposed laziness usually stems frpm someone who is extremely inadequate. Sorry bro i'll say a prayer for you

I don't get the folks who come onto a discussion thread and tell others to go and use Google.Good thing Google does not consist of a real time discussion section or we wouldn't need MFK.
I know man personally i would rather start a thread than look something up just to spark a discussion and have a trusted member maybe point something out that i was not considering.

Reactions: J. H.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
It baffles me how pathetic your life must be thar your trolling a memeber who was merely trying to help someone out. But i feel for you. At the moment i bet your wearing superman undies sitting in your parents basement earing lucky charms out of a rusty pot.

Mhhh nah your not slick in reality just a poor soul worried about other people supposed laziness usually stems frpm someone who is extremely inadequate. Sorry bro i'll say a prayer for you

I know man personally i would rather start a thread than look something up just to spark a discussion and have a trusted member maybe point something out that i was not considering.
You should consider using google...

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
supposed laziness usually stems frpm someone who is extremely inadequate.
Worrying about the inability of this dying nation to do something independently without being baby stepped through it is considered inadequate? I believe your research skills would be considered inadequate

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store