Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yea, that seems like a little bit of a turn off. It's like Izombie when they always have a brain on a plate and they use a fork.
I have never watched I Zombie.....TWD and Z Nation is enough zombie programming for me.....and Z Nation tried my patience this past season.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Nothing too new in the Marvel World

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 - will have 5 post credit scenes... no kidding.

Spiderman - Comes out in a few months

Thor 3 - comes out at the end of the year

Black Panther - just finished production(as of yesterday) and will start editing. This will be released next year.

Antman and Wasp - just started production.

Avengers 3 - Also just started production.

Captain Marvel - Doesn't even have a director yet

I mentioned this maybe a few years ago but syfy's Krypton is still in the works and is rumored to come out this year. There was a video leaked of it but was pulled before I could see it. Kal-El/superman/clark kent's grandfather(young) is the main cast. He gets in trouble alot and has a forbidden love affair with Zod's mother/grandmother. It sounds boring and does get alot of heat from the fans.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Season three of Fargo kicks off tonight on FX.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I 'suffered' through the 1st season but decided to skip it from now on. I haven't been watching anything on FX lately.
Suffered?....my goodness man.Granted,season two was better but one was pretty good.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So I finally saw Suicide Squad and it was okay....I'm certainly glad I did not pay to see it in the theater not that I intended to do so in the first place lol.
I was pleasantly surprised to be able to watch the after credit teaser scene with Bruce Wayne talking with Agent Wahl.The odd thing about the scene was the file that she handed over to Wayne.It contained information that he'd already had or known about so I'm not sure what the point of it was?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
There will be another season of X-Files. I believe it is season 11. It's supposed to be only 10 episodes.

I wonder if it picks up where it left off?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
The next X-men movie will be X-Men: Dark Phoenix it will be released on November 2, 2018

Before that it will be New Mutants in theaters, opening April 13, 2018. That’s followed by Deadpool 2 on June 1, 2018

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store