Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Well, after waiting a long time and being just weeks away Dr Who is get the axe. It was announced his newest companion will be g@y. This isn't just a dig on that but are writers so bad that they can't make a story without involving sex? Back in the 70's and 80's tv was for kids too. Nowdays everything is rated R...even the basic shows.

Reactions: jaws7777

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anyone seen A Rock and a Hard Place?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Watched Prison Break season 5 episode 1

Seems to have picked up pretty good from the past and the characters haven't aged too bad.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
What is it about Better Call Saul that makes me wanna keep watching?

I'm binging season 2 to get caught up so I can watch season 3 as it airs. I find the series slow and it drags a lot of times, but it does get interesting.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas

I'm binging season 2 to get caught up so I can watch season 3 as it airs. I find the series slow and it drags a lot of times, but it does get interesting.
I watched a few. I didn't hate them...just found them boring.

ShanerBock888

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2016
Warwick, NY

I've wondered the same thing since I started watching it. I mean it's an ok show, but I find myself needing to watch the next episode as if it's an amazing show. It has some discrete way of keeping you hooked.

it's weird, i've seen people say they like better call saul better than breaking bad. no it's not better
Definitely not better than breaking bad. Breaking bad was amazing, and had one of the most satisfying endings of any series

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Here's some upcoming syfy shows

The new series Blood Drive makes its debut Wednesday, June 14. The show is described as “high-octane chaos,” set after L.A.’s last good cop (Alan Ritchson) is forced to join a twisted cross-country death race, his only hope of survival is a dangerous femme fatale who has the need for speed (Christina Ochoa). Oh, and did we mention the cars run on human blood?

Dark Matter is back on Friday, June 9. It picks up after the EOS 7 space station is destroyed, and follows the survivors as they fight to stay alive and find the rest of their crew.

Wynonna Earp returns Friday, June 9, with Wynonna (Melanie Scrofano) and the gang facing a whole new level of evil when more paranormal beings enter the Ghost Triangle. If you haven’t been watching this one, it’s one heck of a cowboy-tinged fantasy romp.

The third season of Killjoys picks up on June 30, and follows a trio of space bounty hunters. This year, the team is set to lead an army to all out war across the J Star System. This show really hits the Firefly sweet spot, and is one of the best, under-the-radar space operas out there.

Last but not least: Sharknado 5 (crazier title to come later), which premieres on Sunday, August 6. This one will track a global shark takeover, with chainsaw-wielding hero Fin Shepard (Ian Ziering) and partner in crime April Wexler (Tara Reid) back to save the world.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Cars running on human blood huh? I was a little interested until I read up to that nonsense lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store