Upcoming Movies and TV shows

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
Having not seen it yet (this is my Friday, so will see it this week), but from the previews it seems more focused on the X-23 storyline, just set in the Old Man Logan time frame. I could be totally wrong about that of course having not seen it, but that's the impression the previews leave me.
You hit the nail on the head.

K krichardson the creator of Spawn, Todd McFarlane, has been talking about a another movie for like 10 years. Supposedly there is a script now so maybe we will see something in the next couple years.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
The new PRISON BREAK season 5 will be on Fox on April 4th. I don't recall the time(which may be different depending on where you live).

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yep,that bulky costume that Michael Jai White was running around in was corny looking even back then.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
True, but I was more bothered by the poor writing. It was horrible. And the cgi on his cape was terrible too

I love spawn, read like the first 100 issues, so they need to redeem themselves

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Expanse - has been really good. Doesn't seem like anything syfy has put out in the past. It seems deep.... alot of new characters keep popping up. It's not low budget.

Legion - Just got the axe hammer. It's been confusing, trippy and weird. The final straw was a g@y character with this other g@y character pretending to be a family with a kid that doesn't belong to either one. There were too many wrongs with this show.

There is suppose to be an actual X-man and Inhumans show coming out this fall.... hopefully they will be better.

ShanerBock888

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2016
Warwick, NY
Expanse - has been really good. Doesn't seem like anything syfy has put out in the past. It seems deep.... alot of new characters keep popping up. It's not low budget
Yeah the expanse is great. They avoided all the classic sci-fi mistakes; they weren't cheap, it's well written, well acted. Most sci-fi fails at those three things and that's why 99% of it is really cheesy

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Alien: Covenant seems to be getting some praise, it has been said to be more like the first two. The problem is, is it too late? With all the other 'failures" can it be redeem?

It comes out May 19th

War for the Planet of the Apes comes out July 14th. I think this is the 4th one. I only saw the first 2.

Last edited:

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Yeah the expanse is great. They avoided all the classic sci-fi mistakes; they weren't cheap, it's well written, well acted. Most sci-fi fails at those three things and that's why 99% of it is really cheesy
I almost gave up on it early in season one because it was so "detailed". I'm glad I stuck around. It seems I got used to simple space shows.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store