Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah,looking forward to watching Gotham.Bruce Wayne is finally growing up.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah,looking forward to watching Gotham but I forgot it was starting this week lol....Bruce Wayne is finally getting older.

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
better call saul is getting good. i think this is the best season so far.

gotham is back too
I'm hooked on better call saul. I only tried it because of the breaking bad relationship. It's not a patch on breaking bad but there's just something about it that draws you in. I think mike is the best character in it, a spin off series could just focus on him and it'd probably be brilliant.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
A while back I gave Saul a try since I enjoyed Breaking Bad but I couldn't get into it so I turned it off and never looked back.

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
A while back I gave Saul a try since I enjoyed Breaking Bad but I couldn't get into it so I turned it off and never looked back.
Anyone who expects a breaking bad type thing will be bitterly disappointed. It took a few episodes to grab me but it does very slowly get a grip on you. I completly get that it wont be everyones cup of tea. But at the minute its my fave show along with billions and designated survivor.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Billions and Designated Survivor are faves of mine as well...along with Fargo.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What's fargo about, is there loads of seasons of it or is it new?
Loosely based on the movie of the same name and just starting it's third season,each season tells a different but vaguely related crime story that takes place in the town of Fargo.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Yeah,looking forward to watching Gotham but I forgot it was starting this week lol....Bruce Wayne is finally getting older.
gotham has a weird schedule. their seasons are long so they play like 10 episodes and take a winter break, then they come back in jan or feb and played 4 episodes and took another break and they started again just last monday

better call saul is pretty slow, especially 1st season, i had to kind of force myself to watch it. but something about it being the offspring of breaking bad, which i loved, made me keep watching. season 2 gets better and so far i'm glued to season 3. but i can see why it's not for everyone.

i love that it's a prequel and you get to see a lot more character building of characters you loved from breaking bad

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store