To Help You We Need A Little Help, Please...

James Benson

Feeder Fish
Oct 11, 2017
Anyone here can tell me how to post something? I have something wrong with my arowana and I want peoples suggestions on what I should do but Im not sure where to post it.... Help a brudda out!

Reactions: Chelsey

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Anyone here can tell me how to post something? I have something wrong with my arowana and I want peoples suggestions on what I should do but Im not sure where to post it.... Help a brudda out!
Go to the disease section ;)

Reactions: millerkid519

Chelsey

Feeder Fish
Oct 16, 2017
Hey everyone. I am a brand new add. I have read/stalked these forums for awhile now but have some actual questions I'd like to ask. I feel like an idiot but can anyone point me in the right direction of where I go to start asking questions? I have a juvenile datnoid that I have read tons of forums on but have a couple specific questions. Any help is appreciated!

robham777

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2013
Mobile
Hey everyone. I am a brand new add. I have read/stalked these forums for awhile now but have some actual questions I'd like to ask. I feel like an idiot but can anyone point me in the right direction of where I go to start asking questions? I have a juvenile datnoid that I have read tons of forums on but have a couple specific questions. Any help is appreciated!
Welcome to MFK. Look under advanced aquarium discussions and there is a section called other monster fish and a subsection for Dats.

BTG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2018
This is very helpful to a new person like me. Now I now how to ask a question without sounding dumb or naive. Thanks!

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

coachg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2021
Nice reply to an unanswerable question. The blueprint is/was a positive response to help solve future mistakes. Thanks

RadiantSpy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2023
This questionnaire is gold for anyone seeking help with sick fish. Clear info is key to diagnosing and providing solutions. Proper record-keeping can make a world of difference in the hobby.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store