To Help You We Need A Little Help, Please...

James Benson

Feeder Fish
Oct 11, 2017
Real Name
Hitoshi
Anyone here can tell me how to post something? I have something wrong with my arowana and I want peoples suggestions on what I should do but Im not sure where to post it.... Help a brudda out!

Reactions: Chelsey

Hendre

Lives in a hut
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Real Name
Hendre
Occupation
school and fish
Anyone here can tell me how to post something? I have something wrong with my arowana and I want peoples suggestions on what I should do but Im not sure where to post it.... Help a brudda out!
Go to the disease section ;)

Reactions: millerkid519

Chelsey

Feeder Fish
Oct 16, 2017
Real Name
Chelsey
Hey everyone. I am a brand new add. I have read/stalked these forums for awhile now but have some actual questions I'd like to ask. I feel like an idiot but can anyone point me in the right direction of where I go to start asking questions? I have a juvenile datnoid that I have read tons of forums on but have a couple specific questions. Any help is appreciated!

robham777

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2013
Mobile
Hey everyone. I am a brand new add. I have read/stalked these forums for awhile now but have some actual questions I'd like to ask. I feel like an idiot but can anyone point me in the right direction of where I go to start asking questions? I have a juvenile datnoid that I have read tons of forums on but have a couple specific questions. Any help is appreciated!
Welcome to MFK. Look under advanced aquarium discussions and there is a section called other monster fish and a subsection for Dats.

BTG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2018
Real Name
Grant
This is very helpful to a new person like me. Now I now how to ask a question without sounding dumb or naive. Thanks!

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store