Albino Trimaculatus

lunsforj

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2009
corvallis, OR
I seriously hope you're joking?!?!? The entire hobby is based off what you are told. Unless you go collect yourself you never know for sure. F0.....F1..... F2...... We all go off what we are told. Why the arrogance? Why the attitude? And that goes for anyone stiring up stuff. Mo is straight admitting he is going off of the vendor. He started this thread on hopes and dreams for the benefit of everyone on this forum. So sit back, eat some popcorn, and hope the vendor was right and we all get to see Albino Trimac. Either that or don't watch this thread. Very simple. Now...... Mo....... How about shipping some of those albino if they show up??? Lol
Lol, I was hoping my sarcasm would make it through to the other side of this message board's code. Must of got stuck.

8DiagramPoleFighter

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2015
NOLA
We need to get Mo some gas money to drop trimac fry off at Rapps place so I can make an order. ;)

Reactions: J. H. and Trimapit

lunsforj

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2009
corvallis, OR
In all seriousness. I always enjoy Mo's posts and am wishing him a lot of luck in this endeavor. I would love to see what an albino trimac looks like. Some albino are kind of a bust, but others on the other hand are quite striking. Not to get into the albino/leucistic oscar debate, but I've always found them to be a nice contrast to their normal counterparts. Their light skin contrasting with their reds and oranges , IMO, is quite beautiful. I feel like the same could be true with an albino trimac. Albino female convicts also have a nice contrasting color scheme remniscent of what i think we might see in some of these fry, if some emerge.

Aquamojo

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2003
NE Pennsylvania
www.aquamojo.com
Quick update....still lots of fry in the tank. Both fish are taking a keen interest in them. No violence. All good. You can tell they are still relatively new breeders. Pretty sloppy in keeping all the fry in order.

8DiagramPoleFighter

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2015
NOLA
Nice. Thanks for the update.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store