Albino Trimaculatus

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
Prove to yourself. And prove to those you're telling they are Albino makers. You don't have to do anything but have you ever seen an Albino Trimac by him to begin with? Albinos might be rare but they are ugly 2 me anyways bcause of alino eyes; so it's ok if I dont ever see em.
GL I hope you get Albinos

Last edited:
Reactions: J. H.

8DiagramPoleFighter

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2015
NOLA
where are the pictures to prove? It's 2018, we have videos too.

well good luck anyway. Hope you get Albino Trimacs
Mo doesn't need my help but he literally has nothing to prove to anyone when it comes to his word or his fish.

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
Mo doesn't need my help but he literally has nothing to prove to anyone when it comes to his word or his fish.
your help with what?

This thread is about Albino Trimacs but seen none..

Say this and that but all words; proved nothing Albino

Aquamojo

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2003
NE Pennsylvania
www.aquamojo.com
Prove to yourself. And prove to those you're telling they are Albino makers. You don't have to do anything but have you ever seen an Albino Trimac by him to begin with? Albinos might be rare but they are ugly 2 me anyways bcause of alino eyes; so it's ok if I dont ever see em.
GL I hope you get Albinos

You need to re-read my post. I never said they were "albino makers". I said that's what the vendor told me. I bought them on that premise. I'm hoping that he is correct. No. I've never seen an albino Trimac. That's the rarity that attracted me to the project.

Aquamojo

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2003
NE Pennsylvania
www.aquamojo.com
your help with what?

This thread is about Albino Trimacs but seen none..

Say this and that but all words; proved nothing Albino
When/if I get albino fry, I will post pictures.

Trimapit

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 12, 2017
Texas
If none of the fry turn out to be albino, I will never look at another one of Mo's threads.
I seriously hope you're joking?!?!? The entire hobby is based off what you are told. Unless you go collect yourself you never know for sure. F0.....F1..... F2...... We all go off what we are told. Why the arrogance? Why the attitude? And that goes for anyone stiring up stuff. Mo is straight admitting he is going off of the vendor. He started this thread on hopes and dreams for the benefit of everyone on this forum. So sit back, eat some popcorn, and hope the vendor was right and we all get to see Albino Trimac. Either that or don't watch this thread. Very simple. Now...... Mo....... How about shipping some of those albino if they show up??? Lol

TheLastKon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2015
Dunno why there's any hostility...is someone mad that they didn't get to see albino trimacs? Then move along. Why derail? If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. I clicked because I wanted to see albino trimacs. I subscribed because it turned out to be a albino trimac project thread. Was hoping to just lurk and see cool fish but you've gone and insulted/annoyed the original poster. So now I'm posting because it's derailed.

Who cares if you don't like albino fish? Why do you need to spend time out of your day to tell us that? Your taste doesn't effect my taste...and really, why should your opinion matter to the poster? He's sharing his fish. Which is more then we can ask for. Enjoy the view or walk away. I don't go to the Grand Canyon and tell everyone that it sucks and it's just a big hole in the ground. But if someone ASKED me for my opinion I would tell them it's just big hole in the ground.

I hope to see updates of the fry even if they aren't albino. even if they don't produce this time I hope you don't give up and try for more batches and document them too. I've never seen one and just imagine the possibilities genetically for the trimac once you start playing with the albino fry.

Aquamojo

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2003
NE Pennsylvania
www.aquamojo.com
Dial it back, folks. it's all good. I will be just as surprised when and if I see them. I didn't immediately snap them up when offered. But as I said, this is the stuff that keeps the hobby interesting for me. I put some blind faith in a guy that I know who is very familiar with CA cichlids...and stated he pulled some albino out of a brood...so I bought them. At a minimum, I have another breeding pair of Trimac. One thing I can state for sure, after 47 years in the hobby and international recognition for my aquatic photography, I neither have to or feel compelled to prove ANYthing to ANYone.

Enjoy the hobby.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store