Update on Noodle

Ohnoitstfloyd

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2018
Jacksonville, Florida
Sorry for your loss. Looks like your tank has a canopy on top, curious how the arrow could jump out of it?
I have zero idea. not only did it have a canopy. BUT it also had a plastic lid. I still can't figure it out. HOWEVER. I upgraded security, and got another silver. and you guys. She is PERFECT. Ate the first day I got her home. swam out into the open water of her tank. (rock sculptures on either side, open in the middle, see pic above) She comes to the glass to greet me. I'll have her eating from my hand in no time. Noodle always stayed in one corner, was sassy with me about eating (read: rarely did) But now, I have this girl. Some how her name ended up being Sarah Pickle Lemon. I'm not sure... and its too far gone to change now, unfortunately. But SPL is perfect.
She's VERY little though. I'll be making a separate post about this... but does anybody have any advice about how to chop up hakari food sticks? Ive been cutting them in half (she's really little guys, and feeding her whole sticks makes me very uncomfortable) but cutting them takes so much time. I tried the magic bullet chop method, and that just turns 60% of it to dust. Tried a ziplock bag and a hammer (not sure what i was thinking) ended in dust too. Options?

Reactions: Chicxulub

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I have zero idea. not only did it have a canopy. BUT it also had a plastic lid. I still can't figure it out. HOWEVER. I upgraded security, and got another silver. and you guys. She is PERFECT. Ate the first day I got her home. swam out into the open water of her tank. (rock sculptures on either side, open in the middle, see pic above) She comes to the glass to greet me. I'll have her eating from my hand in no time. Noodle always stayed in one corner, was sassy with me about eating (read: rarely did) But now, I have this girl. Some how her name ended up being Sarah Pickle Lemon. I'm not sure... and its too far gone to change now, unfortunately. But SPL is perfect.
She's VERY little though. I'll be making a separate post about this... but does anybody have any advice about how to chop up hakari food sticks? Ive been cutting them in half (she's really little guys, and feeding her whole sticks makes me very uncomfortable) but cutting them takes so much time. I tried the magic bullet chop method, and that just turns 60% of it to dust. Tried a ziplock bag and a hammer (not sure what i was thinking) ended in dust too. Options?

How big is she? The Hikari floating food sticks may be to hard. Small New Life Spectrum pellets will probably be better.

Reactions: Ohnoitstfloyd
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store