Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Busy preparing for my Gr11 final exams. These marks are the ones that they look at for preliminary placement in university so it's crazy important! Subjects aren't easy either, so some elbow grease it is! :D:idea:

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Thanks! You might have noticed that my average post count has decreased over the past year, unlike some of the other youngsters who may soon overtake me. Physics and IT are busy subjects. I just forum in breaks, nice to see what everyone is up to!

Reactions: Chicxulub

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
:OMG::help2::idea::idea::jaw:Also is it possible to make the emoticons like these :worthlesswithoutpic:with custom text?
Technically yes, but not in any way that all of you would find useful.

Heres a fun fact. There's a national pickle shortage. No pickle with my firehouse
Call the banners! We march to war!

View attachment 1342465
Guy looks like a lunatic lol.
Brawldwin :lol3::lol3::lol3:

Thanks! You might have noticed that my average post count has decreased over the past year, unlike some of the other youngsters who may soon overtake me. Physics and IT are busy subjects. I just forum in breaks, nice to see what everyone is up to!
I had noticed! Good luck buddy, I'm rooting for you. :)

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
they did not but did a america has talent montage.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Good luck!

Reactions: Hendre

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
may be, but can not slug a guy for having a camera, public parking.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store