Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So it seems that Doodoobucket has scaled back their extortion of it's users to merely charging a fee to not have their watermark on the photos.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I've never used any of them.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm guessing that SNL declined to use Brawdlin's recent antics and arrest as fodder for any of their skits last night.

they did not but did a america has talent montage.
While SNL did not seem to feel that Alec the Barbarian's antics were skit worthy,apparently they certainly had no problem making fun of an injured veteran who lost one of his eyes in the service his country.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016

While SNL did not seem to feel that Alec the Barbarian's antics were skit worthy,apparently they certainly had no problem making fun of an injured veteran who lost one of his eyes in the service his country.
When people make fun of the people who protect this country (and others) you know something is wrong, there is a severe drought of sympathy in the world, you can know everything,have money,health and power, but if you go around with a hard heart, calling people names and laughing at those who are poorer or less fortunate, then I tell you the truth: it is all wasted.

Reactions: skjl47

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
When people make fun of the people who protect this country (and others) you know something is wrong, there is a severe drought of sympathy in the world, you can know everything,have money,health and power, but if you go around with a hard heart, calling people names and laughing at those who are poorer or less fortunate, then I tell you the truth: it is all wasted.
Well said Viper.The comedian's reasons were politically motivated and his material was approved by the producers of the show and probably the network itself.......bunch of classless A-holes.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store