Every Fish + Dog lover needs one of these...

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
My cat would love that especially if it had a spot cut out underneath so he could watch the fish :)

Reactions: islandguy11

TwoHedWlf

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2017
New Zealand
But then where would you put the filters, the fish food, spare rocks, nets, more rocks, a few pieces of driftwood, half an algae magnet, power supply for the lights, some filter wool, more fish food, a couple pieces of filter hose, a bag of filter media, plant fertilizer, some hose connectors, a couple empty fish food containers....

Rob909

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2018
Fontana, CA
But then where would you put the filters, the fish food, spare rocks, nets, more rocks, a few pieces of driftwood, half an algae magnet, power supply for the lights, some filter wool, more fish food, a couple pieces of filter hose, a bag of filter media, plant fertilizer, some hose connectors, a couple empty fish food containers....
Sounds like what’s under my tank as well!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You left out the spare length of airline tubing,assorted filter parts,small buckets and shop towels .

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Ha ha, fortunately I have a good sized side room to keep all that stuff (and UV Sterilizer with pre-filter are in a bin, elevated on box shelf behind the tank. This 375 has an internal corner filter as you can see on left side, though today or tomorrow I'll also be adding a supplementary Sunsun 704a, which will also go behind, not under the tank).

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
I know all about those lol!
Beautiful tank set up btw.
Thx buddy, as is often the case it's a work in progress both design and stocking-wise. Last night I spent hours cutting and putting in a tile background to match the tile flooring, but now not sure if I like it -- it's kinda too much going on and distracts from the fish I think, so will probably change that to something less busy.

BA 375 Nov 8 b medium.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store