Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Next entry, I’m going to try and get a better quality picture and clean up the tank a bit more before making a submission! I honestly wasn’t even expecting it to make it into the contest, so I just threw a random picture from the photos on my phone! (#XXX for reference.) All of these tanks are amazing, I’m honored to even have one of mine pictured next to these beauties!
Don't give away the ID behind tbe pictures or you'll be banned from the contests. This counts as solicitation of votes.

Shouldn't who you voted for stay anonymous?
Are you referencing the above post that mentioned who he was, or are you able to see who voted for what?

If you're talking about the above post, you're correct. If he was an actual contender this month, I'd have disqualified him, banned him from competing for a year and restarted this thread.

If you're able to see who voted for what, that's a bug and I need to have tech support address it.

Kingster

Piranha
MFK Member
May 21, 2018
Don't give away the ID behind tbe pictures or you'll be banned from the contests. This counts as solicitation of votes.

Are you referencing the above post that mentioned who he was, or are you able to see who voted for what?

If you're talking about the above post, you're correct. If he was an actual contender this month, I'd have disqualified him, banned him from competing for a year and restarted this thread.

If you're able to see who voted for what, that's a bug and I need to have tech support address it.
Just to clearifi.. i think... I THINK he was referring to the fact that people are commenting about who they voted for like 1 and 2, or 3 and 9 etc

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I had no idea that was a thing, can I delete the post? I’m sorry about that, everyone was talking about who they voted for so I did not realize it was something illegal
You can talk about who you voted for. You can NOT talk about which picture belongs to you.

I already cleaned the thread.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store