Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
I've always been very much an introvert, can't stand being around people. Not that I'm a bad person, but it's just I have no patience for stupidity and rudeness and that seems to make up the majority of society today. Anyway, I just saw something yesterday that blew my mind. Just when you think society can't possibly become any more ignorant, it proves you wrong.

Has anyone seen the reports the past few days now about morons blindfolding themselves and walking into things and getting hurt? All because of that dumb Bird Box movie. What the :swear:is wrong with people??? Has common sense become a thing of the past these days??

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Lol, funny. In lots of ways you and I are really similar. I'm totally having this same moment of wtf is going on anymore? My issue is with America though. That's probably as deep as we can get into it here. Anyway, I hear you about this. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe these are the kids that were eating soap? :screwy:

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I enjoyed the movie,it's just sad that some people can't just be entertained without having to take things to such outrageous extremes.
Who remembers a few years ago when some fools were lying down in the middle of the street because of a scene in some movie?
I'm about ready to give up on society due to other things I have seen in the news recently.

Last edited:

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
I enjoyed the movie,it's just sad that some people can't just be entertained without having to take things to such outrageous extremes.
Who remembers a few years ago when some fools were lying down in the middle of the street because of a scene in some movie?
I'm about ready to give up on society due to other things I have seen in the news recently.
Used to do pushups in the middle of the road at midnight in highschool. Didn't know it was from a movie, I thought it was one of those stupid things you had to do if you where....I don't know, stupid?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
You guys are late...I gave up years ago. Just recently a woman in a vegetarian state of 10 years had a baby. The nursing home didn't even know.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
I couldn't agree more, Steve. I just started a thread on the dumbing down of a product line to apparently suit the needs of todays consumers. The CEO explained the reasoning behind the change, very bluntly, and part of that explanation was "The other 95%, sadly, cannot add 1+1 and divide by 2. This is not hyperbole (sadly)… what you or I take for granted as being dead simple easy math is simply not the case for most. "

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Used to do pushups in the middle of the road at midnight in highschool. Didn't know it was from a movie, I thought it was one of those stupid things you had to do if you where....I don't know, stupid?
I didn't say anything about any pushups, that's something else.Just as I described it people were lying down in the road so approaching vehicles could pass over them.The movie they were copying was called The Program and I think someone did wind up getting run over......that did not happen in the movie LOL!

Last edited:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You guys are late...I gave up years ago. Just recently a woman in a vegetarian state of 10 years had a baby. The nursing home didn't even know.
I read about that this morning and it has to be the work of some pervert employee.It shouldnt be long before they track him down.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I despise having to interact with most people because they’re idiots so I use fish to get out of it.
“A party? No, I have to do a water change”
Eventually they stop asking and you become known as the fish guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store