I give up on society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
On not all all trust me, I lost faith in society a good 20 yrs ago ;) I think things really changed for the worse right around 99' - 2000 area if you ask me. I'm just amazed that it keeps resetting the bar for stupidity even higher with every passing year it seems.
I wish there was a "love" button for that statement. "Like" don't cover it.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I always knew humans were stupid, it's good to learn it early on in life :).

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
If someone actually slipped and fell on something and it went up their rectum successfully I would expect to see a lot of blood because the anus would have time to stretch out I would imagine, no, it would be ripped apart thus causing bleeding.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
If someone actually slipped and fell on something and it went up their rectum successfully I would expect to see a lot of blood because the anus would have time to stretch out I would imagine, no, it would be ripped apart thus causing bleeding.
would not*

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I learned humans went even more stupid long ago, currently humans are stupider then at any time in recorded history and it seems to be getting worse.

A study in Britain found that something like 2 out of five people in Britain couldn't do basic things like cook eggs or screw in a lightbulb!

These days you could lock someone in a room with 30 tons of food and a stove and they'd starve to death!

Basic life skills such as cooking, changing car tires,putting gas in cars, hunting,fishing, agriculture,building fires are neglected.

Personally I think the end of the world is coming

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Basic life skills such as cooking, changing car tires,putting gas in cars, hunting,fishing, agriculture,building fires are neglected.
Yep. And a big cause of those things is because they took all that stuff out of school. When I was in Jr high & high school back in the 80's we had home ec, auto shop, wood shop, even had a whole semester on electrical wiring that was a part of the wood shop class. So before we got out of school I knew how to work on a car, build shelves and fixtures, wire an electrical socket, make my own dinner, etc etc. Then they stopped doing all that stuff and now kids getting out of school are totally lost in the life skills dept. It's really a shame to be honest.

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
I learned humans went even more stupid long ago, currently humans are stupider then at any time in recorded history and it seems to be getting worse.

A study in Britain found that something like 2 out of five people in Britain couldn't do basic things like cook eggs or screw in a lightbulb!

These days you could lock someone in a room with 30 tons of food and a stove and they'd starve to death!

Personally I think the end of the world is coming
Well I'm only a little stupid then I suppose lol I can do all those things except hunting and changing a tire. Not because I've never been shown how but I consider hunting to be a "man job" and I'm not strong enough to lift my truck's tires. ...I have girly noodle arms...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store