I give up on society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Well I'm only a little stupid then I suppose lol I can do all those things except hunting and changing a tire. Not because I've never been shown how but I consider hunting to be a "man job" and I'm not strong enough to lift my truck's tires. ...I have girly noodle arms...
Ehh can you at least shoot and dress a dove or starling?

Personally (for the most part) I think a woman can do most things a man can
(Seen a 80 lb woman handle a .50 GI sidearm quite well)

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
Ehh can you at least shoot and dress a dove or starling?

Personally (for the most part) I think a woman can do most things a man can
(Seen a 80 lb woman handle a .50 GI sidearm quite well)
Doves, quail, rabbits, deer, and ducks. I'm actually a decent marksman. My dad was a gun smith so I was raised that way. I just don't like killing for sport.

A woman can take the trash out too but in this house that's a man job coz I do the rest of the cleaning. Lol

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Doves, quail, rabbits, deer, and ducks. I'm actually a decent marksman. My dad was a gun smith so I was raised that way. I just don't like killing for sport.

A woman can take the trash out too but in this house that's a man job coz I do the rest of the cleaning. Lol
Sounds like a good deal to me!
And good on not killing for S. and giggles, always use what you kill.

Reactions: Go_redfish

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
I learned humans went even more stupid long ago, currently humans are stupider then at any time in recorded history and it seems to be getting worse.
While IQs are dropping overall for the human race, you do have the top 1% that are developing things such as iPhones and curing diseases through stem cell tem researches. So, I don't believe it's accurate to imply that we are at our "stupidest" right now. Perhaps it was, about 10 years ago when Jersey Shore was at the peak of it's popularity :D

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
you do have the top 1% that are developing things such as iPhones
Personally I would put the developers of iphones in the stupidest, of the stupidest, of the stupidest :) because I personally feel "smart phones" and social media are a HUGE part of where the blame lays for the way society is these days.

Needless to say I am one of the last hold outs on getting a smart / cell phone. Never had one and never will :)

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
Ever since the industrial revolution, humans have become more and more dependent on technology, it's like an addiction our species has, and it's unsustainable. I can't stand POS "futurists" like Ray Kurzweil that make predictions that humans will merge with machines in the future. I didn't have a phone for almost a year, but I ended up having to get one because I needed one, and this just proves our dependence on technology, it's almost no longer an individual choice if we want to use such technology anymore. As much as I dislike Ray Kurzweil, I feel like it's almost already happening, smartphones have become more than a tool, they have become an extension of ourselves. Kurzweil predicts a utopian future, which is a delusional view, if we were to actually upload our brains to computers, we would lose any last bit of freedom from technology that we have. I hate this crap.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I get the feeling that you see technology as a hindrance, if that is true then what benefits if any can you personally find of technology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store