I give up on society

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
The issue is all these tide ball eating, blind fold wearing, laying in the street idiots survive these things. We just need these idiots to take on more severe hobbies and thin the heard a bit.

Forgot about the boiling water drinking mindless zombies. How in you're right mind do you drink boiling water. Thats gotta be one of the worst

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I see it as follows.
1. Man creates technology
2. Man evolves technology
3. Mankind starts using it and evolves
4. Man teeters on the edge between too much dependence
5. Man pushes past that
6. Man goes to war against itself and loses plunging into stone age (bit of a hyperbole but you get what I mean)

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
The issue is all these tide ball eating, blind fold wearing, laying in the street idiots survive these things. We just need these idiots to take on more severe hobbies and thin the heard a bit.

Forgot about the boiling water drinking mindless zombies. How in you're right mind do you drink boiling water. Thats gotta be one of the worst
Take the warning labels off of things and make it not possible to sue because of stupid reasons. “No one told me it was unsafe to drink twenty 5 hour energy’s back to back”. **** off with that stupidity.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I see it as follows.
5. Man pushes past that
6. Man goes to war against itself and loses plunging into stone age (bit of a hyperbole but you get what I mean)
I just read some book along these lines. Its basically a day by day account of what a guy has to go through to take care of his family after a major power outage. Of course its exaggerated but by day 14ish society literally crumbles.

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
What bugs me is that it seems like the fact of some people being more intelligent than others is denied, at least in America. I don't like it when parents tell their low IQ children that they could pursue any career that they want, when in reality they can't. Someone with an IQ of 70 ain't going to become a theoretical physicist. While IQ tests are not perfect, they still are pretty good at gauging general intelligence, provided the test is given properly, and the person being tested tries their hardest on the test.
I see it as follows.
5. Man pushes past that
Are you familiar with the philosophical concept of a great filter as a solution to the Fermi paradox? I think that technology could be the great filter. We fail to realize that problems, such as climate change, are caused purely by human created technology, so we seek technological solutions to problems created by technology, it's stupendously counterintuitive.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I don't like it when parents tell their low IQ children that they could pursue any career that they want,
I have strong and often times hated opinions and I will share one now.
No you can’t do anything you want to just because you set your mind to it. The world gets in the way and biology if you’re extraordinarily stupid. I don’t want people to lie about what’s possible to others and I expect the same for me. If something is not going to happen and I have it as my goal then tell me, don’t let me crash when I realize later on it won’t work.
I just absolutely hate with the burning passion of a thousand suns people who say you can do anything as long as you set your mind to it. No. No you can’t.
Speech over.

Also I’m not familar with it but it sounds very interesting so I’ll have to do research into it.

Last edited:

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
You both need to google Shaquem griffin.

Last edited:

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
You both need to google Shaquem Alphonso.
A football player with one hand missing, ok.
Let me ask you one thing, what were the chances of him making it that far? One in a million or am I being too generous? The average person has close to a zero percent chance of doing something like that and to tell them otherwise is idiotic in my opinion.

Hold on hold on I just got the perfect thought. A person with no hands that wants to be a football player with no help from prosethics. How is that person going to acheive their dream? They can’t and they wont, to lead them on by giving them hope that they ever could would be cruel.

Reactions: CarpCharacin

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
A football player with one hand missing, ok.
Let me ask you one thing, what were the chances of him making it that far? One in a million or am I being too generous? The average person has close to a zero percent chance of doing something like that and to tell them otherwise is idiotic in my opinion.

Hold on hold on I just got the perfect thought. A person with no hands that wants to be a football player with no help from prosethics. How is that person going to acheive their dream? They can’t and they wont, to lead them on by giving them hope that they ever could would be cruel.
I dont know why it pasted alphonso. Should have been griffin.

No someone with no hands probably couldnt play football on a professional level. But you are absolutely wrong. Look into his disease. There are kids that do exactly that. Play football with no hands no arms ect ect. Brush their teeth, feed themselves and try and live productive lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store