I need help with my flowerhorns identification!!!

Lintobe17

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2019
I am unsure of what type of flowerhorn I was given, I thought its a red dragon but I need clarification. This specific flower horn looked more like a super pearly king kamfa then my other red dragons and also it was imported from thailand... the unidenified flower horn is a male and its about 5 inches long. Any information will be helpful and thanks

DCFCFBB3-2DA5-471E-8322-C9556188FDCF.jpeg

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
Not much more we can do than yourself. Unless the breeder can tell you exactly what it is than you can only guess at that point. It does look similar to what you said so for all anyone cares you can call it that. Awesome looking fish though.

Man-made Monsters

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2016
Its not a King Kamfa. In fact he isnt showing and of the Kamfa traits on his face or fins. That being said he is beautiful. Great pearls on top of great base red body color. Without the breeder telling you who the parents were its anyones best guess.

Reactions: HybridFinatic

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
Its not a King Kamfa. In fact he isnt showing and of the Kamfa traits on his face or fins. That being said he is beautiful. Great pearls on top of great base red body color. Without the breeder telling you who the parents were its anyones best guess.
Agreed

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store