I stole it and I'm not sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
I’m not a betta guy so I could be wrong. He looks like what used to be know as a Mustard gas Betta.
Good looking betta either way.
I'm not really into bettas either so I have no idea what variation or color type this is. I just know I didn't want to see him die in that cup. As long as he leaves my white clouds alone, he is welcome to stay in this setup. Just took him out of quarentine tonight.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
I'm not really into bettas either so I have no idea what variation or color type this is. I just know I didn't want to see him die in that cup. As long as he leaves my white clouds alone, he is welcome to stay in this setup. Just took him out of quarentine tonight.
I think white clouds will be plenty fast enough to avoid him.

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
You are not a “bad mom”. Little bit of a hero actually......but I think both you and your kid may already know that. Nice job.
Thank you. I honestly feel like I fall short of the mark too often tho. I hope she thinks I'm a hero. At least for a little while longer anyway.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Sigh... what has this site turned into... we’re promoting criminals.... if you came to my personal space and stole my pet.... dude I’d fight you. You have no freaken right stealing someone’s pet let alone going banging your drums promoting that you committed a very serious crime. I can’t believe so many people condone this type of actions and even telling her what she did was right. Seriously disappointed in you guys

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Thank you. I honestly feel like I fall short of the mark too often tho. I hope she thinks I'm a hero tho
No your not a hero, your a sadistic criminal whose trying to justify their actions. If you were in California I would report you since it’s a jailable offense here please consider what you post or reply next since I know your pretty new here we don’t condone criminals on this site

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
Still not sorry. If I'm going to starve something to death i dont deserve to keep it. A living thing shouldnt be made to suffer just because i paid for it. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. In varying degrees of sins committed this is the lesser of my evils.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
She does not. Lol I'd rather have her wait until she's 40 to find out that I'm a bad mom. It's bad enough I gave up on finding the original owner/rehoming the hamster we found in the garage. "Just keep him. I'm tired of dealing with this" was not my finest mom moment in the last few months lol.
I highly doubt you're a bad mum. You spend time with her, teach her things and most importantly you let her be a kid while she can. Don't be so down on yourself, even in your lowest hour you'd have time for her regardless and that in my eyes makes you if nothing else, a good mum. :)

The Morning

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2018
Dloks I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt especially those who have suffered at the wrong end of the genetics lottery. If you truly believe what she has done is wrong then god bless you it really isn’t your fault you drew the short stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store