Actress Taken By FBI Agents in Early Morning Raid:

JAYBIRD1011

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wilmington NC
I couldn’t send my daughter to college. She knew this early on. This girl worked her butt off for years to get the grades and resume required. She’s a jr at Alfred university in NY. Bio materials engineer. She won grants and scholarships equal to about 7/8 of her tuition. Just got an offer to attend graduate school there by administration. I’d love to take some credit for her being there because I’m a great provider, but this is all her. I’ll take that pride over millions of dollars anytime. She’s a rockstar in my opinion!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I couldn’t send my daughter to college. She knew this early on. This girl worked her butt off for years to get the grades and resume required. She’s a jr at Alfred university in NY. Bio materials engineer. She won grants and scholarships equal to about 7/8 of her tuition. Just got an offer to attend graduate school there by administration. I’d love to take some credit for her being there because I’m a great provider, but this is all her. I’ll take that pride over millions of dollars anytime. She’s a rockstar in my opinion!

One word.... awesome

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com

That's awesome she sounds like a really driven girl :) You should be extremely proud of her!
I don't have kids myself but do have a Niece & Nephew. That's pretty much the same my Nephew was. My Sister and brother in law couldn't really afford to send him to college, but he worked his butt off all the way through middle and high school getting straight A's and doing tons of extra stuff like Model UN and debate and all that sort of thing. He ended up getting the Presidential scholarship and well as some other one that paid about 80% of his tuition to Lawrence tech. He graduated last year and went right into an engineering job making some pretty big money.
Now on the other hand, my Niece is 22yrs old, sleeps till 2pm and hasn't worked a day in her life. Polar opposite of my Nephew.

Reactions: JAYBIRD1011

JAYBIRD1011

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wilmington NC
That's awesome she sounds like a really driven girl :) You should be extremely proud of her!
I don't have kids myself but do have a Niece & Nephew. That's pretty much the same my Nephew was. My Sister and brother in law couldn't really afford to send him to college, but he worked his butt off all the way through middle and high school getting straight A's and doing tons of extra stuff like Model UN and debate and all that sort of thing. He ended up getting the Presidential scholarship and well as some other one that paid about 80% of his tuition to Lawrence tech. He graduated last year and went right into an engineering job making some pretty big money.
Now on the other hand, my Niece is 22yrs old, sleeps till 2pm and hasn't worked a day in her life. Polar opposite of my Nephew.
It’s an amazing thing to watch isn’t it. My son is 2 years younger. He’s not lazy. But he’s done with school. Graduated with a 3.7 gpa. So he’s smart, just wanted to go to work. Wound up with a decent job. Air quality testing at power plants and chemical plants.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hallmark channel cuts ties with Laurie Loughlin,apparently she starred in some show that the channel has.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store