Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Funny, reading comments about the cance
Season 1 of Krypton was ok...I expect it to be next on the chopping block.
I wasnt even aware that it already had a season on the books.I don't recall hearing of it before the recent commercials I've been seeing.
I have started watching Black Spot on Netflix...still having trouble finding much on there to hold my attention for very long but this show is interesting enough so far....waiting for season three of Ozark.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I wasnt even aware that it already had a season on the books.I don't recall hearing of it before the recent commercials I've been seeing.
I have started watching Black Spot on Netflix...still having trouble finding much on there to hold my attention for very long but this show is interesting enough so far....waiting for season three of Ozark.
I guess catch season 1 on demand. Season 2 looks a different(steps it up).

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Love Meloni and did watch Happy! but wasnt too into it.

I wanted to see Dark Pheonix but it got poor reviews, probably wait until it comes out on DVD.

Chernobyl had such an amazing ending. One of my favorite shows and the highest rated tv show of all time right now :)

Going to start True Detective and possibly Fargo next.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Swamp Thing cancelled just days after 1st episode comes out on DC's pay channel. Way to sink the viewership rating. Logic would suggest waiting until the season is over before cancelling.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Swamp Thing cancelled just days after 1st episode comes out on DC's pay channel. Way to sink the viewership rating. Logic would suggest waiting until the season is over before cancelling.
Wow I don't think I have ever seen/heard of a show cancelled after just the first episode before lol

Well I'm almost done with Monster Island. Been so busy I have only been able to watch it in 20 min segments. Got about 20 mins left to watch but I gotta agree with Krich...it's pretty damn cheezy lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well I'm almost done with Monster Island. Been so busy I have only been able to watch it in 20 min segments. Got about 20 mins left to watch but I gotta agree with Krich...it's pretty damn cheezy lol.
Cut your losses move on and don't look back bro!
Anybody see the Deadwood movie.....no?...then don't lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
.....just read that HBO is looking to pick up Swamp Thiing....The CW is said to be interested in it too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store