Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Fear the walking dead keeps getting better. I think bringing Morgen to it really helped.

Syfy did their own Godzilla: Monster Island over the weekend called Monster Island. It was ok for a syfy movie.

NOS4A2 seemed ok...sort of slow but it is their first episode.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Fear the walking dead keeps getting better. I think bringing Morgen to it really helped.

NOS4A2 seemed ok...sort of slow but it is their first episode.
Agreed on FTWD as well as NOS,I'll give it a few more episodes and see if it keeps me interested .

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Syfy did their own Godzilla: Monster Island over the weekend called Monster Island. It was ok for a syfy movie..
Just finished watching it....typical SyFy with their cheesey special effects and actors and a really lame ending lol.
I was surprised to see Eric Roberts show up in the movie.

Reactions: Steve_C

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Just finished watching it....typical SyFy with their cheesey special effects and actors and a really lame ending lol.
I was surprised to see Eric Roberts show up in the movie.
The funny thing about it is I thought he's was the cheesest(sp) part of it. He just looked and sounded weird. Also note I did say for a syfy movie....I would have been pissed if I saw that in a theater.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The funny thing about it is I thought he's was the cheesest(sp) part of it. He just looked and sounded weird. Also note I did say for a syfy movie....I would have been pissed if I saw that in a theater.
I agree with your observation of Roberts,he did look and sound weird not sure if that was intentional or what.
There is no way that I would have paid to see that in a theater if the trailer or previews had anything to do with it LOL!

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Deadly Class and Happy cancelled :cry: . Happy was weird but I liked it. Syfy is proving to be the head of Butts again. Soon it will be futurama 24/7.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Deadly Class and Happy cancelled :cry: . Happy was weird but I liked it. Syfy is proving to be the head of Butts again. Soon it will be futurama 24/7.
I like Meloni in Law and Order but I never gave Happy a try,the commercials failed to draw me in.
SyFy needs to pick up a wrestling show if they can't come up with any other decent programming. Ring Of Honor and NWA could use the exposure.
Krypton looks interesting,may give that a look.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I like Meloni in Law and Order but I never gave Happy a try,the commercials failed to draw me in.
SyFy needs to pick up a wrestling show if they can't come up with any other decent programming. Ring Of Honor and NWA could use the exposure.
Krypton looks interesting,may give that a look.
I thought Meloni did a great job on Happy.

Funny, reading comments about the cancellation kept drawing comments about wresillin (by non fans of it).

Season 1 of Krypton was ok...I expect it to be next on the chopping block.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store