Upcoming Movies and TV shows

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Finished Lucifer Season 4 last night. Don't know if there will be another, but if not, I think it ended well enough. If it's over and now that Gotham is over, pretty much the only show left to watch that's not on Motor Trend or YouTube is Legion, aside from wrestling and a couple others I catch from time to time at my parents' house. Car shows rule my tv watching life (except when football is on).

I saw most of season 1 and all of season 2. Don't understand half of it.
I feel like you'd have to watch it a dozen times to understand everything. Season 1 was amazing, but season 2 was not as good. Hoping Season 3 is better, but it still one of the only shows I watch.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh yeah,been waiting for this one but really?.....Old Town Road lol?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Is he going to beat them with his cane? I think he's too old to pull this off(believable).
He just might have a cane among his array of weapons in the film.His character is not a spring chicken,notice the rocking chair in the scene.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Apparently this one is going to go above and beyond in terms of carnage and gore.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
In the last one he dug his fingers into a man's throat and ripped it out so I'm looking forward to seeing how he tops that.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Sly is getting old I give ya that War, but for a 72 yr old guy he looks like he's 20 yrs younger. I hope I'm in half as good a shape as him if I make it to that age. I think if done properly he can pull it off in a believable way.

Yeah I dunno how they would make it more gore than the last one with all the water/blood balloon bodies exploding when getting shot lol

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
In the last one he dug his fingers into a man's throat and ripped it out so I'm looking forward to seeing how he tops that.
God I love that scene, I havent watched that movie in a long time, probably since it came out, going to be watching this weekend.

Also plan on seeing Rocketman and Godzilla tomorrow.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store