Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
z nation was horrible. i think i gave up in season 1 when they started trying to be funny. i left off where there was that guy that got bit, but he never turned zombie. i'm fine never going back to that show for the rest of my life lol. i'm also never going back to fear the walking dead. i don't even remember if it was season 1 or 2 that i stopped watching but it was in that episode where the black guy and the mom and cute daughter was in the hotel and they got drunk and started being loud and zombies started dropping from balconies stories up. the stupidity of that episode was the final straw and i stopped watching after that

haven't seen captain marvel, but i did see end game. i was saving captain marvel for a rainy day but if it sucked worse than black panther and ragnorok then i'm going to save captain marvel for a hurricany day

I recently watched the whole season of Love, Death and Robots on netflix. it's an anthology of short episodes anywhere from like 5-6 minutes to like 15 minutes. they are a mixture cgi and animated episodes and i think quite a few of the episodes can be turned into movies because their plots are pretty good.

I'm currently binging Spartacus again. what a great show, rip andy whitfield. thanks to krich and eddie for getting me into spartacus as it has become one of my top 5 favorite shows

sorry for being all over the place with this post. i was reading comments in the last couple of pages
Spartacus is right up there withGOT in my opinion.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Spartacus is right up there withGOT in my opinion.
top notch character development. so many good characters, even the supporting roles were really good. the quality slightly went down in season 3 and 4 but i still thoroughly enjoyed them. season 1 and 2 were great.

i can't believe i gave up on it after 2 episodes then about a year later gave it another go and ended up loving the show lol

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
btw, how are you doing man? still working the same job? your kid must be big now. hope all is going good for you.
All is good man and yep same gig.My mini me is now taller than I am lol.How about you?

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
top notch character development. so many good characters, even the supporting roles were really good. the quality slightly went down in season 3 and 4 but i still thoroughly enjoyed them. season 1 and 2 were great.

i can't believe i gave up on it after 2 episodes then about a year later gave it another go and ended up loving the show lol
I did the same with GoT. I started a couple years ago and got 3 episodes in then stopped. Picked it up from the start this year and loved it.

Anybody here watch Maniac? Came out last year I believe, I finished it too quickly, was thinking about watching it again.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I've given up on NOS4A2.....wont waste any more time trying to stay interested in it.
Is Maniac on Netflix?

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Spartacus you say?

I was binging GOT but the kings landing and ending sucked so bad I've quit the previous episodes. I know I know. I got into where the bbq'd the Lancaster army guys. Then started watching all the previous. I made it to season 3 and now it just seems like a all for not.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store