Ripsaw catfish

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Lets see what these guys has to say about it. They are residents in the catfish section of this forum and in my opinion some of the more knoledgeable when it comes to large cats.
Rpul Rpul
thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter
GiantFishKeeper101 GiantFishKeeper101
Yellowcat Yellowcat

Reactions: tlindsey

Rayan Van Dan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2019
Lets see what these guys has to say about it. They are residents in the catfish section of this forum and in my opinion some of the more knoledgeable when it comes to large cats.
Rpul Rpul
Yellowcat Yellowcat
Rpul Rpul
Yellowcat Yellowcat
Thank you I

Reactions: tlindsey

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Catfish have no scales. The armor is a bone-like growth. I've no clue if it will grow back. How has it gone missing? I can't imagine it'd be important though, whether it grows back or not.

Rpul

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2016
No, it won’t re grow. I had one with a damaged one that’s now half way up it’s body and healed. Also one that had one missing never came back. Won’t effect the fish in anyway.

Rayan Van Dan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2019
Truthfully, I have no idea. But if it is anything like a scale, it will eventually grow back. My opinion
Thank you friend

Catfish have no scales. The armor is a bone-like growth. I've no clue if it will grow back. How has it gone missing? I can't imagine it'd be important though, whether it grows back or not.
It’s came like this friend

No, it won’t re grow. I had one with a damaged one that’s now half way up it’s body and healed. Also one that had one missing never came back. Won’t effect the fish in anyway.
Omg thank you friend

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store