Black diamond bleeding spots help

AnthonyFish20

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Westwood Nj
That is a very stressed ray. Sunken forehead and running spots = stress.
Youi are doing the right things. Keep water pristine and offer lots of food. Good news that it is eating, keep it up and good luck.
Thanks I believe it was the paroon sharks I had with them a week ago that caused this everytime I fed the rays they would surround them I rehomed them asap after I saw that.

Reactions: cigars

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Update: she still is eating more active things are looking good will update if the dent in her head goes away.
Thats great to hear anthony. Keep it this way and she might make it:) just feed, keep the stress level non existing and change alot of water.

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Thank you I think she will be 100% in the next few days she is really active now and begs for food I kept feeding her small portions of black worms or mysis shrimp 3-5 times a day.
That awsome anthony. If she eats anything els you can try to mix it in atm. I feed herring to my pups to fatten the up.
Ghey go bananas for it.

AnthonyFish20

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Westwood Nj
That awsome anthony. If she eats anything els you can try to mix it in atm. I feed herring to my pups to fatten the up.
Ghey go bananas for it.
I wanted to try that I have a good feeling my other 2 will accept it right away rn Im trying to get the female on tilapia she goes on top of it but spits it out. ive tried soaking it in the mysis shrimp to get the smell still she wont eat it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store