Premium highback 24k from sing arowanas

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
That's one interesting thing about Asians: given the sheer size and structure of their scales they're super reflective and their appearance is easily influenced by even subtle differences in lighting, angle, etc.. I reckon you could make one look like a floating Xmas tree if you strung up some spare lights during the upcoming holidays. :)

• Haha
Reactions: RD.

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
That's one interesting thing about Asians: given the sheer size and structure of their scales they're super reflective and their appearance is easily influenced by even subtle differences in lighting, angle, etc.. I reckon you could make one look like a floating Xmas tree if you strung up some spare lights during the upcoming holidays. :)
Haha i am actually not a big fan of coloured lights i like the clean sterile cold white light but i must admit that with this ledbar its so much better

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Yeah I'm usually not into colored lights so much either, both of my Aro tanks have normal household 6500K LED lights on them. That said someday I might change these out for some lights where I can adjust the spectrum a bit, it does get kinda boring seeing them under the same light all the time, and 6500k doesn't really show their true potential coloration (e.g. if they were under clear sunny skies).

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
I seriously need to stay away from this section of the forum. I am feeling a bit of dragon fever coming on. I saw a nice bbxb for sale a few hrs north of me that really caught my eye. I don’t want to move with an aro though so I am hold off for now.

Unless I find one for too good of a deal to pass up of course ?

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
I seriously need to stay away from this section of the forum. I am feeling a bit of dragon fever coming on. I saw a nice bbxb for sale a few hrs north of me that really caught my eye. I don’t want to move with an aro though so I am hold off for now.

Unless I find one for too good of a deal to pass up of course ?
Matthew of course you need an asian in your tank. They are not that bad to move. When i got this fella home i lifted hem/her with an towel from the box to the tank. Im thinking of getting one or two more when the time is right:) but for now it will have an 75cm silver as company

Reactions: islandguy11

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Matthew of course you need an asian in your tank. They are not that bad to move. When i got this fella home i lifted hem/her with an towel from the box to the tank. Im thinking of getting one or two more when the time is right:) but for now it will have an 75cm silver as company
I guess it’s set in stone. Now I need to get one. When my wife comes home and sees it, I will just say “Tobias told me I should get it” and wait to see her reaction. Makes sense to me. Lol

Reactions: islandguy11

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
I guess it’s set in stone. Now I need to get one. When my wife comes home and sees it, I will just say “Tobias told me I should get it” and wait to see her reaction. Makes sense to me. Lol
Haha of course it makes sense? just tell her that this crazy swede threatened you to buy it. My wife would kill me if she knew how much i paid for fish two weeks ago. :headbang2 :nilly: :ROFL: :help2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store