Planning to buy a flowerhorn

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
I told him if he doesn't ship the fish this Saturday I am canceling my order.

I am having second thoughts about buying these fish

1. This one just 99 with shipping, red dragon but completely red color and nice humpView attachment 1399245

2. This is one is kamfa, no idea about the price, from chris rounds, he is asking to make an offer
View attachment 1399246
And that red dragon is no joke that has to be the best one EA Imports has right now and they have some good lookers all around.

Reactions: Ruturaj

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
I told him if he doesn't ship the fish this Saturday I am canceling my order.

I am having second thoughts about buying these fish

1. This one just 99 with shipping, red dragon but completely red color and nice humpView attachment 1399245

2. This is one is kamfa, no idea about the price, from chris rounds, he is asking to make an offer
View attachment 1399246
That Kamfa may be one of his Take5 Chris gets imported in. Awesome line. I haven't gotten one of them yet, but they are on the gotta do list once I get my stuff organized. As stated above, Chris Rounds and Gus Sandoval are both very reputable. I've gotten many from Chris and a few from Gus with zero issues. On a side note, as far as shipping on that 2nd fish, if they arrive at the same time and can be shipped together, the shipping shouldn't be double. When I went through my importing phase I would get multiples so I could save on shipping.

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
That Kamfa may be one of his Take5 Chris gets imported in. Awesome line. I haven't gotten one of them yet, but they are on the gotta do list once I get my stuff organized. As stated above, Chris Rounds and Gus Sandoval are both very reputable. I've gotten many from Chris and a few from Gus with zero issues. On a side note, as far as shipping on that 2nd fish, if they arrive at the same time and can be shipped together, the shipping shouldn't be double. When I went through my importing phase I would get multiples so I could save on shipping.
Thank you. I think I will order from Chris if my fish isn't shipped yet. I did not have space for second fish any way. May be shipping would have been cheaper per fish.

Reactions: Ozzie73

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
He advertised a Take 5 the other day I called 'The One'. Of course he gets exactly what I was looking for when I'm in the process of trying to cut back and regroup...hahaha.

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
He advertised a Take 5 the other day I called 'The One'. Of course he gets exactly what I was looking for when I'm in the process of trying to cut back and regroup...hahaha.
I didn't see him on band or Facebook cichlid exchange group. Where did you see it? Can you post a screenshot? Just curious about what you were looking for.

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
Ruturaj Ruturaj when he “couldn’t ship mine” he shipped a shipment to the US that day and accidentally wrote my name on the wrong bag and then I had to tell Julie it was a mistake. I’m telling you the guy is a scam
How did you knew about confusion? I asked Julie for pictures before she sends, she said she doesn't have time for that.

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
Never mind, got it, seller told you he hasn't shipped the fish and Julie got a fish on your name and messaged you, and you knew it couldn't be yours.

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
I didn't see him on band or Facebook cichlid exchange group. Where did you see it? Can you post a screenshot? Just curious about what you were looking for.
It was in the UFA group...not sure how the screen shot will show up from the capture, but he had some good cross face pearling.

the one.JPG

Reactions: islandguy11
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store