Planning to buy a flowerhorn

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
He had a few that caught my eye this time around. Most of them do, but definitely holding out until my full face pearled one pops up...and a tank emptied out for it.

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
EA Imports and Chris rounds are both very reputable and trustworthy sellers. Also check out Gus Sandoval on Facebook with his Zeus-line carpintis and red Texas.
Julie doesn't seem like very professional as well. I asked her if she can send few pics, her reply was

You don’t have it from the seller
We just ship whatever fish he puts your name on
Kinda don’t have time

I decided to just pay for shipping, sent her payment and messeage, she is online but is not reading my messeages anymore, may be she thinks I am asking for pictures.

Flowerhorn Supply

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2018
Julie doesn't seem like very professional as well. I asked her if she can send few pics, her reply was

You don’t have it from the seller
We just ship whatever fish he puts your name on
Kinda don’t have time

I decided to just pay for shipping, sent her payment and messeage, she is online but is not reading my messeages anymore, may be she thinks I am asking for pictures.
EA Imports is a very reputable seller with great quality and pricing. Customer interaction is not always the best, but if you purchase direct you will always get what you pay for, in a timely fashion, and in good health. I can understand why they would not be able to send pictures as thet receive, repack, and ship out 100's of fish at a time.

For someone not in the know, I would definitely reccomend purchasing from them vs direct from the breeder.

Reactions: HybridFinatic

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
EA Imports is a very reputable seller with great quality and pricing. Customer interaction is not always the best, but if you purchase direct you will always get what you pay for, in a timely fashion, and in good health. I can understand why they would not be able to send pictures as thet receive, repack, and ship out 100's of fish at a time.

For someone not in the know, I would definitely reccomend purchasing from them vs direct from the breeder.
I would buy from chris rounds or Jay-r anoling, they seem more customer oriented.

The words she told me in sounded rude and then not reading my reply and not replying is very rude. To be clear my following messages were

Yes, I wanted to confirm he put the label on right fish
Hey I just sent you the money. Please ship fish on this Thursday.
And a picture of transaction

She didn't read those for 3 hours, so I sent one more

Can you confirm that you got the payment and will ship the fish on Thursday?

I am not sure when she read those all, but she hasn't responded yet. This was yesterday.

Flowerhorn Supply

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2018
I would buy from chris rounds or Jay-r anoling, they seem more customer oriented.

The words she told me in sounded rude and then not reading my reply and not replying is very rude. To be clear my following messages were

Yes, I wanted to confirm he put the label on right fish
Hey I just sent you the money. Please ship fish on this Thursday.
And a picture of transaction

She didn't read those for 3 hours, so I sent one more

Can you confirm that you got the payment and will ship the fish on Thursday?

I am not sure when she read those all, but she hasn't responded yet. This was yesterday.
I get it....I would be frustrated as well! I live 10 min from her store so I just stop in and pick up my orders. I have never purchased from Chris Rounds, but I have heard lots of great reviews.

Reactions: Ruturaj

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
Do you know what price for that fish would be?
I'm not sure. I played it smart and didn't ask...lol. On the Julie note...I did get the same vibe first time I dealt with her. I got my fish healthy and timely though and realized after the fact that they have a lot of fish come through there. I had my prize fish get sick recently. She went out after their shipping times and had the meds to my door next day. For that my hats off to her.

Reactions: Ruturaj

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
I'm not sure. I played it smart and didn't ask...lol. On the Julie note...I did get the same vibe first time I dealt with her. I got my fish healthy and timely though and realized after the fact that they have a lot of fish come through there. I had my prize fish get sick recently. She went out after their shipping times and had the meds to my door next day. For that my hats off to her.
That's nice of her to do that.

My fish is shipped arriving tomorrow morning. Not going to put my mind in to this, just going to assume bad at communicating and leave it there. Experience with Suriyun was pretty bad though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store