Does anyone know what type of flowerhorn this is?

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Gorgeous FH, wish I had one that looked like him. If ya don't mind me asking, what did ya pay for him? Also did ya buy local or online?

• Haha
Reactions: HybridFinatic

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
That's one big bad kamfa. Beautiful fish. I definitely have one on my wish list for a wet pet display. I was hoping it would have been one that I bred but the kamfa's just haven't been in the cards for successful breeds for me. Not giving up yet though...lol

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
That's one big bad kamfa. Beautiful fish. I definitely have one on my wish list for a wet pet display. I was hoping it would have been one that I bred but the kamfa's just haven't been in the cards for successful breeds for me. Not giving up yet though...lol
If you make one make me one too plz n thx lol. I'll be working on my monster koks with mine lol who knows pool em together and make a kamfa with a watermelon on its head.

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
If you make one make me one too plz n thx lol. I'll be working on my monster koks with mine lol who knows pool em together and make a kamfa with a watermelon on its head.
LOL...I'm trying. Even if I get a little success, I am starting pretty much from scratch so it'll definitely take a couple generations for some nice stuff to really start showing up. Hopefully they let me bring tanks to the nursing home.

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
LOL...I'm trying. Even if I get a little success, I am starting pretty much from scratch so it'll definitely take a couple generations for some nice stuff to really start showing up. Hopefully they let me bring tanks to the nursing home.
Well my great aunt was able to have her lil yappy Taco Bell dog in hers so I wouldn't see why not lol atleast all you would hear from a fish is the occasional smack at the top of the tank.

• Haha
Reactions: Ozzie73
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store