Classic Zz. Bring em out!

Fishenvy

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2020
Elmwood, Wi
Tapered looks weird to me.

Currently, I just have one kamfa in 40 and 20 gallon planted tank with betta, cory cats, ember tetra.

View attachment 1405639

View attachment 1405640

View attachment 1405641
That KK is hot! How long have you had that guy?

My wife is getting into the hobby and she really wants a betta. Should I scratch my itch and get her a nano planted betta tank?

Tall green plants in the water is extremely satisfying for some reason.. definitely want to find more but they're hard to find 'round here.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
That KK is hot! How long have you had that guy?

My wife is getting into the hobby and she really wants a betta. Should I scratch my itch and get her a nano planted betta tank?

Tall green plants in the water is extremely satisfying for some reason.. definitely want to find more but they're hard to find 'round here.
I had him for a month and half now.

I think small planted betta tank is a good idea if she wants one. Yes, the tank is pleasure to look at.

I am selling everything except kamfa and moving to Seattle soon. Will only continue with kamfa when I get there. May be peacock tank in future.

Reactions: Fishenvy

Fishenvy

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2020
Elmwood, Wi
I had him for a month and half now.

I think small planted betta tank is a good idea if she wants one. Yes, the tank is pleasure to look at.

I am selling everything except kamfa and moving to Seattle soon. Will only continue with kamfa when I get there. May be peacock tank in future.
Slick. West coastin'

You'll find some badass fish out there in sure.

Peacock bass? I just found 2 gorgeous specimens locally. They want 250 each. Around 14"+ amazing colors and patterning. Dude says he'd sell both for 300 even if I wanted them.

Was thinking of throwing them into the 120. They are housed with green texas and festar. They seem to get along great.

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
Slick. West coastin'

You'll find some badass fish out there in sure.

Peacock bass? I just found 2 gorgeous specimens locally. They want 250 each. Around 14"+ amazing colors and patterning. Dude says he'd sell both for 300 even if I wanted them.

Was thinking of throwing them into the 120. They are housed with green texas and festar. They seem to get along great.
I meant the African cichlids peacock, I am planning to have them in a 75 gallon all male tank. I think peacock bass would get too big for 120 gallon.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store