Jun 5, 2018
Price
Region
Southern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Shipping or Pickup
Looking for adult L46 plecos if anybody's getting rid of a group or know somebody lmk thank you.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Whenever you want a mod it is best to either report a post if it applies or @ then. I’ll @ one for you.
Chicxulub Chicxulub

PlecoPogona619

Gambusia
Jun 5, 2018
Whenever you want a mod it is best to either report a post if it applies or @ then. I’ll @ one for you.
Chicxulub Chicxulub
Sorry I recently started using my account again still a newb . This guy is also scamming on reptile forums . I told him I wanted 6 fish he said $175 each then tells me the total is $375 shipped like at least know your math . Then he emails me
A number and it's a number that reached out to me offering a lizard for sale on the reptile
Forums this weekend . Claims he's in Cali in the reptile pages but on here he's from Delaware .

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Lots of reptile people have fish and vise versa. I am on forums where I'm not too active where I've never bothered to change my location to be current.

I've also paid well over $200 for shipping before as well, and for a group of plecos that number doesn't seem entirely unreasonable to be honest.

This is definitely suspicious, but everything could easily have a rational explanation. I'm not going to treat him like a scammer without hard evidence of a scam. It is my duty to be fair and impartial in how I run this community. I need proof beyond a shadow of a doubt before I burn someone.

PlecoPogona619

Gambusia
Jun 5, 2018
Lots of reptile people have fish and vise versa. I am on forums where I'm not too active where I've never bothered to change my location to be current.

I've also paid well over $200 for shipping before as well, and for a group of plecos that number doesn't seem entirely unreasonable to be honest.

This is definitely suspicious, but everything could easily have a rational explanation. I'm not going to treat him like a scammer without hard evidence of a scam. It is my duty to be fair and impartial in how I run this community. I need proof beyond a shadow of a doubt before I burn someone.
I have screenshots to prove it and Im not worried about the shipping cost but how are you going to say $175 a fish then say the total for 6 fish with shipping $375 makes no sense . And i haven't seen anybody sell adults sexed for $175 in a long time . I personally talked to him his stories where not adding up and the number he gave me is now not working Anymore after I exposed him he claimed the group sold hahah . But it's okay it's not that serious to me just wanted to make sure actual hobbyists don't get scammed .

Reactions: fishhead0103666

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I have screenshots to prove it and Im not worried about the shipping cost but how are you going to say $175 a fish then say the total for 6 fish with shipping $375 makes no sense . And i haven't seen anybody sell adults sexed for $175 in a long time . I personally talked to him his stories where not adding up and the number he gave me is now not working Anymore after I exposed him he claimed the group sold hahah . But it's okay it's not that serious to me just wanted to make sure actual hobbyists don't get scammed .
I didn't realize it was $175 per fish.

Go to the One on One with the Administrator and upload your pics and make your case. If need be, I'll do what needs to be done, starting here.

Don't think I was telling you I won't act on this- all I was trying to say is you need to make the case, and make it strong.

altums85

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2018
Rarely people sell sexed adults female zebras for that cheap. I wouldn't even buy adults unless u can sex then yourself. Would hate to get all males. You're better off buying juvies and grow them out. So have a 50/50 chance of getting females. Unless u dont care Male or female

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store