Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I hope EC3,Rusev and Rowan wind up in AEW.......and are used properly.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
No WM for me. I was surprised to some of the cuts but not all of them. They(WWE) need to get they timing down. Drake Maverick was one of them, yet for the next 2 weeks on NXT has been advertised in the tournament.

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
No WM for me. I was surprised to some of the cuts but not all of them. They(WWE) need to get they timing down. Drake Maverick was one of them, yet for the next 2 weeks on NXT has been advertised in the tournament.
According to Drake Mavrick's IGTV, he said that he's fortunate enough to still be able to compete in a tournament which he's hoping will earn him a spot back in the company.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Former wrestler and FOX NEWS star Tyrus is into fish.He has at least three tanks in his home...Frontosa,South American and a shark tank.
Tyrus.jpg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Former WWE wrestler Shad Gaspard has gone missing after taking a swim with his son just off of Marina Del Rey Beach in California over the weekend.Lifeguards were able to rescue Gaspard's son but he was captured by a large wave and strong currents.
08.jpg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
We saw how that worked out a few nights ago.
Yeah....and in other news,let's hope that Tessa Blanchard remains in Mexico so we don't have to see her as Impact champion ever again.....giving her the top strap was a stupid idea in the first place.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Yeah....and in other news,let's hope that Tessa Blanchard remains in Mexico so we don't have to see her as Impact champion ever again.....giving her the top strap was a stupid idea in the first place.
Why? I liked her when I watched Impact but I've been hearing vague junk about her since.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Why? I liked her when I watched Impact but I've been hearing vague junk about her since.
I'm not huge fan of the divas,knockouts or whatever ya want to call them in the first place,they get more far more attention than they warrant in my opinion...so with that said,she or any of them have any business with the top title.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I'm not huge fan of the divas,knockouts or whatever ya want to call them in the first place,they get more far more attention than they warrant in my opinion...so with that said,she or any of them have any business with the top title.
You mean the Men's title?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store