aimara Growth rate?

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
Just curious how come you’re looking into an aimara and what your plans for a tank are. I’m bored and it doesn’t seem like too many members still get them so just curious.
playing with the idea since global fish co just got several small ones in. I will probably pass for now. I have some current and soon to be monsters in my fish room - e. cat, aba aba, lungfish, crystal eye cat, etc. The plan for the aba aba is a fiber glass pond and i want to eventually do a smaller pond for the e-cat. I figure I will do the same for the aimara if I ever pick one up

MatteoTheEnder22

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2020
Miami
playing with the idea since global fish co just got several small ones in. I will probably pass for now. I have some current and soon to be monsters in my fish room - e. cat, aba aba, lungfish, crystal eye cat, etc. The plan for the aba aba is a fiber glass pond and i want to eventually do a smaller pond for the e-cat. I figure I will do the same for the aimara if I ever pick one up
Thats sounds like a good idea i have a question what do you mean by e. Cat and what species is a crystal eye cat???

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
Looking for a personable monster... I’ve never had a wolf... remember when pedro brought in aimara 10-15 years ago and it was the rage...

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
Thats sounds like a good idea i have a question what do you mean by e. Cat and what species is a crystal eye cat???
Electric catfish and Hemibagrus Wyckii

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
those are some definite monsters. How is Somerville these days? Not sure if you remember but went to high school there. Stop by every once in awhile at a sushi place there when I visit my parents in Branchburg. Still need to find time to go to Wolfgang Puck there.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
those are some definite monsters. How is Somerville these days? Not sure if you remember but went to high school there. Stop by every once in awhile at a sushi place there when I visit my parents in Branchburg. Still need to find time to go to Wolfgang Puck there.
Somerville is overall really good. They are doing a great job building the place up. its actually just a wolfgag. Wolfgang puck is a different restaurant. The place is good but you can get a better steak elsewhere. They honestly have a really good burger. You still in the area?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store