Reactions: Magnus_andersson

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Thanks. Sure it is. And for 10 $ its even more nice. I know it will grow up probably becoming an a-hole. But lets give it a try
As long as u know what ur getting into.

thebiggerthebetter

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
dazzapolypterusweeksii dazzapolypterusweeksii 's is probably over 3'-3.5' by now... Let's see what he might have to say to you :)

dazzapolypterusweeksii

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2010
leicester,uk
dazzapolypterusweeksii dazzapolypterusweeksii 's is probably over 3'-3.5' by now... Let's see what he might have to say to you :)
Mine is a heterobranchus longifilis also known as a vundu catfish. I think the common name for magnus's is a sharptooth catfish. Both from africa but a single dorsal fin campared to x2 on a vundu. Both capable of reaching the 4'-5' region. Mine is around 40"

Magnus_andersson

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2020
Sweden
Mine is a heterobranchus longifilis also known as a vundu catfish. I think the common name for magnus's is a sharptooth catfish. Both from africa but a single dorsal fin campared to x2 on a vundu. Both capable of reaching the 4'-5' region. Mine is around 40"
Yes mine is called sharptooth catfish in common speak. That vundu of yours is also a monster ? if there is a slightly chance for having it in comtank with bigger fish in, i will go for that. No expectations thou

dazzapolypterusweeksii

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2010
leicester,uk
Yes mine is called sharptooth catfish in common speak. That vundu of yours is also a monster ? if there is a slightly chance for having it in comtank with bigger fish in, i will go for that. No expectations thou
I have no experience with your cat but mine is a complete wimp. Heard from others it can be aggressive but mine is fine. I would definatley try it in your case. Other cats and other species see how you go. Look forward to your updates.what stock you thinking of mixing it with?

Magnus_andersson

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2020
Sweden
I have no experience with your cat but mine is a complete wimp. Heard from others it can be aggressive but mine is fine. I would definatley try it in your case. Other cats and other species see how you go. Look forward to your updates.what stock you thinking of mixing it with?
Ok. I think this one can be quite vicious. The stock i have in mind is some of my current fish like adult cichlas. Black arowana. Tsn, leiarius marmoratus etc...also an adult vulture cat but he may be in the risk zone perhaps ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store