How long have you been here?

tonymofo

Piranha
MFK Member
May 23, 2007
Detroit
www.youtube.com
07 - so 13 years?

was mainly over on the P Fury site and was only dabbling in Monster size fish at that time -

houses come and go with females..... as do tanks and fish -

just happened to be at a place in time when i have space and resources to build up a collection of tanks and different species here .... and it turns out i’m a bit of a homebody and pandemic so.... Fish ?

cheers all!
P-fury was a pretty cool site. Those were the days! It was pretty cool meeting people in our local area with the same interests.

Reactions: dr exum

DRUKENMUNKY

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2018
I started on predatoryfish.net which closed down and waterwolves.com was formed when the shut that down mfk popped up.....I've been drunkenmunky since the beginning but lost my log in.....so in forums I think since 1995ish

tonymofo

Piranha
MFK Member
May 23, 2007
Detroit
www.youtube.com
I started on predatoryfish.net which closed down and waterwolves.com was formed when the shut that down mfk popped up.....I've been drunkenmunky since the beginning but lost my log in.....so in forums I think since 1995ish
Waterwolves.com was pretty cool too... they had that 1 vendor I think his company ECZS.... he had a lot of cool things for a reasonable price.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
5 Years in Jan. The site went through a few issues and outages in years past which killed off a decent chunk of activity. Nonetheless, it's good to see old members coming back :D

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
Joined MFK about 13 years ago, before that, the Cichlid Forum, Waterwolves, and Aquatic Terrors, although I started in the hobby in the late 1950s, before internet, and before computers. Its been quite the ride.

Reactions: clm08k

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
I’ve been here for almost 3 years. Though be been keeping fish for a lot longer.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
Joined just after Christmas 2008, but lurked for a while before joining. So just over 12 years. I took a break from the hobby for a few years but just recently set up a nano tank for a betta and MTS immediately set in ?. Just filled a 40 breeder with water today to start scaping and get cycled.

• Haha
Reactions: Jexnell
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store