My true texas cichlids growout thread

Spikes92

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2021
Texas
Not the best my phone sucks ? hopefully will be able to get a new one soon
Glad you liked the video jexnell ,He or I think it's a he was pissed at me for catching him in a net in that video , I took the bigger aggressive 3 and put them in their own tank for time being to give the smaller ones a break so they start growing more really thought I'd have a pair form already so I could rehome the rest , small ones are now in a tank with some coppernose bluegills I'm growing a bit bigger for a farm pond

Reactions: Jexnell

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Glad you liked the video jexnell ,He or I think it's a he was pissed at me for catching him in a net in that video , I took the bigger aggressive 3 and put them in their own tank for time being to give the smaller ones a break so they start growing more really thought I'd have a pair form already so I could rehome the rest , small ones are now in a tank with some coppernose bluegills I'm growing a bit bigger for a farm pond
I currently have a group of 6 Carpinitis "Escondido" growing out. Got them from The Wet Spot.

Spikes92

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2021
Texas
Had to split the three biggest ones up tonight when I got home a bit ago ended up a longer day than I planned . two of them somewhat get along still some aggression tho but the same two will both go after the other in the tank with them .

Reactions: Deadeye
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store