What do you get if you win POTM or TOTM?

Deadeye

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
I had a quest to achieve the triple crown status. Unfortunately when I looked into what you actually needed to do to receive this prestigious award, I realised I didn't have a cat in hells chance, so I've set my lofty ambitions a bit lower now....I want one of them poxy camera emojis instead, lol.
Same. I’ve got time to get the other stuff, but it isn’t just for anyone. You’d basically have to run the Georgia aquarium for fun.
I’ll just keep trying for the photography...I’ve got some good ones for this month, but I know someone is going to get better! The trick is that bichirs always win...

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I have tons of bichir yawning pics, but refuse to use them for POTM, lol
Just curious, what fish species actually got you your shiny bronze camera award when you won in August 2020? Have you still got the winning picture stored anywhere?

I'm wagering it was a........bichir! Lol.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Very nice. Are the golden speckles natural markings or is it just shimmer from your lights? I can see why it won, nice pic :thumbsup:
I think it was just the reflected lighting.

I dont know what it is but I just wont submit a bichir pic for POTM, lol. I own them but to me not a challenge to get a pic of them since they are pretty sedentary during the day.

My 'goal' photo is to capture what I consider an "excellent" pic of my puffer doing its thing. Here is a lame example... I will get a better one yet!
IMG_20190409_204449921.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store