Build of my 1850 g tank

Magnus_andersson

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2020
Sweden
Fun for Me but also dangerous when I come home with a pile of wood and a pond liner and my wife asks me what it’s alll for......
Just tell her you have considered an upgrade. And are prepared to sell the smallest tank ? i teared down the wall between kitchen and tv-room and setup my 1920 liter tank plus 375 liter sump as a divider. Then when the she-devil started to complain that we culdnt eigther sleep or hear the tv cus all filtration and piping noice. I just said to her that she can get the noice gone if i take the biggest room in the basement to build whatever i want because you cant hear it from there? piece of cake? so just build up an unbearable situation with noices and break her down till you get your new tank??

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
I love this build and this thread. Not very often I read a build thread that doesn't have me asking myself "Oh, my god...Why? Why??? WHY WOULD HE DO IT THAT WAY????? THAT'LL NEVER WORK!!!!" This whole thing is just nice, well-planned and well-executed workmanship.

And congrats on your Swinglish. :) Your English is actually better than that of many people who have it as their only language...:)

Eagerly awaiting updates!

Magnus_andersson

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2020
Sweden
I love this build and this thread. Not very often I read a build thread that doesn't have me asking myself "Oh, my god...Why? Why??? WHY WOULD HE DO IT THAT WAY????? THAT'LL NEVER WORK!!!!" This whole thing is just nice, well-planned and well-executed workmanship.

And congrats on your Swinglish. :) Your English is actually better than that of many people who have it as their only language...:)

Eagerly awaiting updates!
Thanks. Dont make me blush with all of that good input? but onestly i put a lot of mind in to planning before building. And i know this concept works really good since couple of friends built similar to mine. Just that i have used a load more 2*4 beams as my walls are more solid. They built more as like an indoor wall support. It was to weak for me to sleep tight.

It was more a grammar/gramatics problem i think im having and of course many words dont come easy. Better if i write in swedish from now on? then its not my problem anymore? yes i will continue with updates, will happen a lot within this week to come

Reactions: Matteus

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Fun for Me but also dangerous when I come home with a pile of wood and a pond liner and my wife asks me what it’s alll for......
I think I broke my wife. When I told her about this plan to do a pond this size- her response was- “that’s only a good idea if you have a viewing panel” so I told her that I liked how she thinks. Lol

Reactions: Magnus_andersson
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store