Build of my 1850 g tank

Magnus_andersson

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2020
Sweden
Dude you are 100% understandable so no worries at all. Way better english than my swedish! Looking forward to your successful fill test and future stocking of this monster!
Thanks man, glad to hear. Ive already have my future stocking at home. Some for the big tank emegantly because they are in a childrens pool at the moment?. And others are in growout aquariums. I have a silver arowana, ferrerai black arowana, asian red tail golden arowana. Cichla temensis 68 cm( will sell later on when my group of cichla intermedia moving over to the big tank. Vulture catfish, piraiba filamentosum peru. Tsn. And a male bd/motoro hybrid ray. And there are more rays to come later on

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Thanks man, glad to hear. Ive already have my future stocking at home. Some for the big tank emegantly because they are in a childrens pool at the moment?. And others are in growout aquariums. I have a silver arowana, ferrerai black arowana, asian red tail golden arowana. Cichla temensis 68 cm( will sell later on when my group of cichla intermedia moving over to the big tank. Vulture catfish, piraiba filamentosum peru. Tsn. And a male bd/motoro hybrid ray. And there are more rays to come later on
This is amazing. Great job on your swinglish. I didn’t even realize you were esl until you mentioned it.

love the stock list. This is basically what I am planning for winter or next spring so I am very interested in how this turns out. Thank you for breaking the ground in front of me. ??

Reactions: Magnus_andersson

Magnus_andersson

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2020
Sweden
This is amazing. Great job on your swinglish. I didn’t even realize you were esl until you mentioned it.

love the stock list. This is basically what I am planning for winter or next spring so I am very interested in how this turns out. Thank you for breaking the ground in front of me. ??
Thanks . I hope It will turn out just perfect . No problems, just get on with it. Planning everything well before you start. A lot of wood, screws, and loads of glue. If you decide to build it like mine you can pm me later on. For more info?

• Love
Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store