expensive cats?

TwoHedWlf

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2017
New Zealand
After a settling in period ours became very active and extremely boisterous. It was literally like having a very naughty toddler in the house, we couldn't take our eyes off him, and this is an F6!!!
My sphynx is like that, and he's way the hell more domesticated.

Reactions: Deadeye

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
When he was going through his very early naughty stage we had to turn every door handle in the house upside down so he couldn't let himself in and out of rooms and wreck them. But that was a bad move on our part because if he got accidently shut in a room, because he could no longer let himself out, he would destroy the carpet near the door, totally shred them!

We didn't let him out at first. We were scared that, in his young naivety, he would come to harm or get stolen. But he would cry like a baby at the windows and doors to get out. So the wife put a harness on him and started taking him for walks. Well that did it. From thereon in he would go mad to be outside, so we eventually made the decision to reluctantly let him out on his own.

Then he starts bringing animals home. Birds, mice, rats, a baby fox, neighbours rabbits, for god sake he even brought a koi carp home from some pond.

Only this morning he was going berserk in the garden because he'd spotted a grey squirrel. We hardly get squirrels but the next door neighbour has recently put a bird feeder in the garden which attracts them. It's like ringing a dinner bell, lol.

The amount of Xmas trees that he's trashed at Christmas, boxes of food pouches that he's discovered, and chewed into them making a right mess. And one of his most annoying habits was stalking. Hiding under chairs and literally pouncing on your feet as you walked past. He'd balance precariously on top of a partially opened door and when you opened it he'd jump on your head!

Don't get me wrong I love Diego to bits, and thankfully much of his youthful playfulness has subsided, but for the first couple of years we had him he was like a tornado.

Oh, and his farts smell worse than anything I have ever known, lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
When he was going through his very early naughty stage we had to turn every door handle in the house upside down so he couldn't let himself in and out of rooms and wreck them. But that was a bad move on our part because if he got accidently shut in a room, because he could no longer let himself out, he would destroy the carpet near the door, totally shred them!

We didn't let him out at first. We were scared that, in his young naivety, he would come to harm or get stolen. But he would cry like a baby at the windows and doors to get out. So the wife put a harness on him and started taking him for walks. Well that did it. From thereon in he would go mad to be outside, so we eventually made the decision to reluctantly let him out on his own.

Then he starts bringing animals home. Birds, mice, rats, a baby fox, neighbours rabbits, for god sake he even brought a koi carp home from some pond.

Only this morning he was going berserk in the garden because he'd spotted a grey squirrel. We hardly get squirrels but the next door neighbour has recently put a bird feeder in the garden which attracts them. It's like ringing a dinner bell, lol.

The amount of Xmas trees that he's trashed at Christmas, boxes of food pouches that he's discovered, and chewed into them making a right mess. And one of his most annoying habits was stalking. Hiding under chairs and literally pouncing on your feet as you walked past. He'd balance precariously on top of a partially opened door and when you opened it he'd jump on your head!

Don't get me wrong I love Diego to bits, and thankfully much of his youthful playfulness has subsided, but for the first couple of years we had him he was like a tornado.

Oh, and his farts smell worse than anything I have ever known, lol.
Good morning laugh lol.

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Is it weird I want one more now?

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Dream cat is a lion…
Seems like the savanna cat is like a mini cheetah!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store