Upcoming Movies and TV shows

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I didn't like it lol. No more Godzilla or King Kong movies.
Thing is though Tom, you've spoilt all your future movie viewing by watching "aquarium of the dead". After watching that, all future movies will seem poor and lacklustre in comparison, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: deeda and tlindsey

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Nice,now we've got a yautja chasing Chief Sitting Bull and Pocahontas around.
That doesn't seem like a bad film actually. It does look very much like a predator type being. I bet it's glad it's facing bow and arrows this time instead of Arnie's crack seal team and their assortment of bad ass weapons, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: twentyleagues

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Top gun? I heard it’s good
Top Gun was very good.

New Jurassic found a way to make the first one seem scientifically accurate. Watching dinosaurs run around in the tundra and not be instantly killed was the dumbest part. Anyway, not a huge fan of the film, it managed to be worse than the previous one.

Reactions: esoxlucius

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Top Gun was very good.

New Jurassic found a way to make the first one seem scientifically accurate. Watching dinosaurs run around in the tundra and not be instantly killed was the dumbest part. Anyway, not a huge fan of the film, it managed to be worse than the previous one.
I agree, that's why I'm very much on the fence with it. I think the original was probably the best one, but they should have left it at that. But that's franchises for you.

Reactions: Deadeye
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store