Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
I just read the overview of the movie, and that’s all the time it can get out of me lol
Good luck…

• Haha
Reactions: esoxlucius

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I just read the overview of the movie, and that’s all the time it can get out of me lol
Good luck…
I'm only putting myself through it so I can be a true hardcore movie legend like tlindsey tlindsey . Me and Tom will be like brothers in arms afterwards, slightly damaged mentally but we'll be able to draw on our experience to get through it, lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Good luck…
Does it at least feature a cameo or two from the overdramatic Jeremy Wade?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Does it at least feature a cameo or two from the overdramatic Jeremy Wade?
From what I've seen of the trailer it's plenty overdramatic as it is, lol.

Saying that though there is a huge zombie octopus in it which I'm sure Jeremy would love to tackle, especially if it was rumoured that said octopus allegedly frightened some kids or ate some jungle tribesmen somewhere.

He'd be on it like a flash then, lol.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Damn it D deeda . You just reacted to my earlier post which jogged my memory regarding "aquarium of the dead." It was on today at 17.00 and I'd totally forgotten about it with it being fathers day!

I was panicking a bit but luckily it's on again this coming Tuesday at 22.00. This time I've set it to record. Cheers for the reminder, lol.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Damn it D deeda . You just reacted to my earlier post which jogged my memory regarding "aquarium of the dead." It was on today at 17.00 and I'd totally forgotten about it with it being fathers day!

I was panicking a bit but luckily it's on again this coming Tuesday at 22.00. This time I've set it to record. Cheers for the reminder, lol.
I hope you bloody enjoy it ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store