Open to ideas!

Athletic_Amph

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2016
Branford, CT
If you like fish with trailers have you considered a group of tangs like neolampralogus brichardi?
I did happen to come across those over the weekend and read up on them a bit, they are absolutely gorgeous. Everything I read stated they can be very aggressive and are best kept in species only tanks unless the tank is large enough. I am definitely going for more of a community setup so these might be too aggressive for the overall goal

Athletic_Amph

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2016
Branford, CT
Did you decide what you're doing with it?
I'm still up in the air... although I just put in my order for dual HMF corners for the 55g
I must have gone back and forth a dozen times between a West African biotope or some of the dwarf American cichlids. I've been doing a lot of research on the Nanoluteus that duanes duanes recommended and am liking them a lot, don't see them too often. There are also some Chetumalensis available on AquaBid, which is another species I don't think I've ever seen. So I have to say I've been leaning more towards the smallest of American cichlids vs a West African biotope ATM

I'm sure in another week, when I'm ready to actually place an order, i'll have changed my mind a dozen more times lol

Reactions: kewpiefishypewpie
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store