1000 gallon monster cement tank

Stuka

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2018
Sorry for rudeness but about funding this is my answer .first this aquarium will be on property where i raise fish,chickens,pigs,quails for meat ,so i have a lot of meat to use ,(i also grow vegetables and earthworms and maggots for my big carp pond) second about aquarium funding is that i have river outside , bio filtration and mehanical filtration so as glass and pumps arent that expensive here,and about cement part we have loads on stock

Stuka

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2018
Sorry for rudeness but about funding this is my answer .first this aquarium will be on property where i raise fish,chickens,pigs,quails for meat ,so i have a lot of meat to use ,(i also grow vegetables and earthworms and maggots for my big carp pond) second about aquarium funding is that i have river outside , bio filtration and mehanical filtration so as glass and pumps arent that expensive here,and about cement part we have loads on stock

Stuka

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2018
And when i move out it isnt like i would never come back actually i would probably live in same town i would kust need to go to my parents house

Stuka

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2018
And i was first consulting dad about that aquarium before i made this thread

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
I would get a couple of blue catfish and see how big I could get them to grow. You can keep anything you want with them except flatheads or stuff they can eat.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
How about this stock: bluegill, yellowperch, black crappie,gymnogeophagus brasilinsis,redear sunfish, hybrid sunfish, lemon goldfish.

Or: a couple channel catfish, 1 largemouth bass,a few bullheads and a spotted gar.

Note: fish cannot digest pork

Stuka

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2018
I dont have this specie i am from europe ,from country calle dmontenegro

Stuka

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2018
I thinkef more about pig heart and liver se for chicken maybe sometimes breast too,crickets,carp meat,bullhead meat(i have those and i grow them)some earthworms,maggots,grasshoppers,rabbit meat,vegetables for silver dollar (lettuce cabbage,cucumber etc.)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store