Mar 27, 2017
Price
Region
Texas
State
Texas
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Unfortunately, I am forced to sell my dream. We are moving and there will not be room in the next house for the Monster. This would make a great show piece in a Custom home or local business. ITS MASSIVE!!

THE PACKAGE PRICE IS $9,000.00

Tank: This was a 1500 gallon 1.5" thick acrylic Tenecor that was shaved down about 3 years ago. Fish Gallery completely redid the tank and inserts. The tank dimensions are... 117" x 55" x 47"= 1309 Gallons. The coral inserts were valued at $6500 alone when I bought the system. They are beautiful and don't look like the cheap ceramic pieces you see in some tanks. These are very high end...I know I will hear someone talk about how dumb it is to have a tank like this without corals, but I would like to see someone maintain this MONSTER with corals in it...It would be hell!!

Skimmer: The skimmer is a 1 year old SRO-9000EXT. This has a Jaebo feed pump that come with it. This is the baddest Skimmer on the market!!!

Sump: The sump is a 300 gallon rubber made, but I have a 140 gallon sump with 4' tall bio ball tower that would go with it if someone bought the entire setup. I have 2 Jaebo return pumps because that is what worked best for the large volume of water that was needed... All the other return pumps I tried was loud.. Not the Jaebo!!

Lighting: I went simple on lights because we are not trying to grow corals and the 5 AI Vega's do a really good job here.

Apex: This is the Neptune apex that is WIFI controlled. Retails for $799.95.

powerheads: I have 6 Rossmont M series powerheads that are amazing.

I also have several misc. pumps, water containers, extra return pumps, UV Sterilizers that I would throw in the complete package.

I can show by appointment. I live in Aledo, Texas I would take $9,000.00 OBO for the entire setup.

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

bes426

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2015
Great Looking tank and handsome family as well some of the nicest people I know are fish keepers I would just give all praise to you and your family . I had a Tenacor tank when I lived in PHoenix Az. I was less than five mile from the factory before they rolled out . Sweet tank . take care and have a peaceful day

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store