130G Stocking

LUPaqua

Feeder Fish
Oct 1, 2019
italy
Was thinking about some good mix, but really don't know wich and how many :)
The size of the tank is 112x72x61cm Thanks to everyone that can help me in this decision :)

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Was thinking about some good mix, but really don't know wich and how many :)
The size of the tank is 112x72x61cm Thanks to everyone that can help me in this decision :)
What freshwater aquarium species are available in Italy? Also what specie do you like?

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Most of the hard to find :) I have already a 250l with some south Americans cichlids (love it) but for this one i was thinking maybe about some bigger fish :)
Tbh the dimensions of the aquarium would suggest only medium or smaller species.

Reactions: celebrist

Supergeorge123

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2018
I wouldn't go for anything that gets much above 25cm in length. Beyond that there are thousands of choices. Browsing around local fish stores is a good way to discover new species.

Reactions: tlindsey

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
With that footprint you could do some nice small to medium bottom fish. A pack of pim. Ornatus maybe. What cichlids do you currently have

LUPaqua

Feeder Fish
Oct 1, 2019
italy
With that footprint you could do some nice small to medium bottom fish. A pack of pim. Ornatus maybe. What cichlids do you currently have
Cichlasoma Salvini and Cichlasoma Parachromis Friedrichsthalii

I wouldn't go for anything that gets much above 25cm in length. Beyond that there are thousands of choices. Browsing around local fish stores is a good way to discover new species.
I agree, was thinking about flowerhorn/green hell/jack dempsey/oscar, obviously not all togheter but maybe only one (or a couple) with some bottom fish...

Or maybe a couples of channa :drool:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store