1400 gallon pond build

Asianleful

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Florida
Few questions:
1. How did you seal it? Or how are you going to seal it?
2. How much did it cost to make?
3. Don't you think the pump should be on the bottom of the pond to pick up the waste?

MonsterPeacock

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2011
Colorado
Coming along bro! There are some very good questions here that would be cool of you to address though. Like the fish you show that will be going in here..?? That red tail will surly eat the smaller fish you've shown.. And the shelf you show the pump on..?? What's that about? What and how did you seal the pound & with what? And one thing I found weird was I see no drain on the bottom or sump / filter area?? What's your plans for draining and filtering this pound? :confused:

aropwn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2011
trinidad
Few questions:
1. How did you seal it? Or how are you going to seal it?
2. How much did it cost to make?
3. Don't you think the pump should be on the bottom of the pond to pick up the waste?
where i live what i stick the tiles on with seals it as well
and i dont know how much it costed my mom and dad pay for it(lucky me)
and my filter is really dumb and it some times starts to leak so if it leaks when im not there the pump will bern out and the fish will still have water

aropwn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2011
trinidad
Coming along bro! There are some very good questions here that would be cool of you to address though. Like the fish you show that will be going in here..?? That red tail will surly eat the smaller fish you've shown.. And the shelf you show the pump on..?? What's that about? What and how did you seal the pound & with what? And one thing I found weird was I see no drain on the bottom or sump / filter area?? What's your plans for draining and filtering this pound? :confused:
the smaller fish are not going till there bigger

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store