150G Update Photos (Load Warning)***

lighthouse39183

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
Mississippi
Thank you so much. I will give that a try. Do you use the polishing fiber as well?

Loulou

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Mauritius Island, Indian Ocean
So...loads of carbon, eh? Ok... I should try that... to get rid of that yellowish tinge that has been plaguing my water for so long...

syddakyd

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2008
NY
tank is hot

twk1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2005
Home
BEAUTIFUL...... thats all i can say!! Super pristine .... :thumbsup: What type of sand is that, is it coarse?

Twicksisted

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2007
London, UK
www.myspace.com
Thank you so much. I will give that a try. Do you use the polishing fiber as well?
No I found if I use the polishing pads in the FX5 it causes it to fill up with air and make a lot of noise... I just fill the top two baskets with bio ceramic and the bottom with zeolite and carbon... works great.

So...loads of carbon, eh? Ok... I should try that... to get rid of that yellowish tinge that has been plaguing my water for so long...
Yes it'll definately work... you may need a lot though as its probably wood making the water do that and itll take a while for all of the tannins to soak out.

ive seen ur fish on utube my name on utube is gameakdean
Tried searching for it couldnt find you on there?

BEAUTIFUL...... thats all i can say!! Super pristine .... :thumbsup: What type of sand is that, is it coarse?
Its not coarse... its fine white riversand... very fine, was a bit cloudy for a while but I think most of it has settled now

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store